Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pic new

After-1-

I don't think I had to resize this pic------Any how these were my Koi , most were 10-12 yes old, I lost them all in about a 2 week period and this was about 4yrs ago, I had my boys take the pond apart just the other day, Now a hole in the yard that needs filled and I'm going to put off filling it until the wife says something about it 3times in 1 hour, because the grand kids love the hole. playing trucks and just jumping around and getting dirty --------------------------------after1-----------------

A nice shot, makes some great memories I think.
Nothing against playing (grand)kids, but was there a reason
not to get some young koi again?

I had a late friend that had a Koi pond,, his dog would get in the pond and try to catch the fish...
Whats the difference between Koi and Gold fish ???
If you let a gold fish grow, it looks just like a Koi,, to me..
Bj

Just did not want to get the pond going again (2500gal) plus in the last 2 1/2 yrs I have some medical issues that don't let me do what I have been doing yrs before.--------------------- At one time I did know the difference of a Koi&Gold fish, and I can't remember now, but I think that the Koi started out being as a carp living in a mud ditch with enough water to survive and that is how the Koi got colors and this was a couple hundred yrs ago, I do remember reading something like that. ------------Maybe a dream I had too------------------after1