Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pick up a old cutlass II today.

Hank68

It was in great shape, worked with no issues except some dust on it , brought it to a site just to run it in AM mide , headphone jack worked and I was pulling relics out of the ground, it was sweet to hear it sound off, ot has stock coil 7" Concentric and I think it has the ED-120 discrimination, reminded me of the days back then , no tones ID beep and dig.

Attachments

• 20221001_183658.jpg
    20221001_183658.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
  • 20221001_183648.jpg
    20221001_183648.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
  • 20221001_183632.jpg
    20221001_183632.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
Vintage units can still find the goodies if the coil swings over the target and not too deep or terribly masked!

Vintage units can still find the goodies if the coil swings over the target and not too deep or terribly masked!
Absolutely, I like where the discrmation know is , I thumb it TDI lol

Sure miss those good old days with the many Tesoro's I had . Wish for a resurrection of those good old days :sadwalk:
Oh man don't we all.
I'd love to find a virgin Compadre. Or a spare Mojave. I'm afraid of breaking the best in nails machine I've ever used.
I wish for the silver that was in the ground back in the 60's and 70'$...
More than anything though.
I wish I was still with grandma and grandpa. 😕

Thanks my friend, using it puts basic detecting skills into perspective every now and then .
Yup
I love picking up my oll talking CX3 power+.
A really fun machine.
Wish I could speed up the recovery on it.
Still a very accurate machine.

Sure miss those good old days with the many Tesoro's I had . Wish for a resurrection of those good old days :sadwalk:
Me and you both , looking back at the at past hunts and especially seeded hunts, going to the mailbox to get the western Eastern magazine lol and the people I meet , good times then and good times now,