Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Picked up 1000 wheaties in a bank sack, talk to the old timers at the coffee shop

Arkansashunter

7.5 cents a piece I feel like I did okay, I just fell into it by happen stance, but so far so good, come on 43 copper,lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230414_014323.jpg
    IMG_20230414_014323.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20230414_014452.jpg
    IMG_20230414_014452.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
7.5 cents a piece I feel like I did okay, I just fell into it by happen stance, but so far so good, come on 43 copper,lol
Nice score. There should be a couple of more valuable ones in the mix. Last winter I was cleaning out the storage cabinets out in my garage and found a quart Ragu Sauce jar crammed full of wheats. I have yet to go through them. I wish it had been a jar of silver, but no such luck.

Nice score. There should be a couple of more valuable ones in the mix. Last winter I was cleaning out the storage cabinets out in my garage and found a quart Ragu Sauce jar crammed full of wheats. I have yet to go through them. I wish it had been a jar of silver, but no such luck.
Don't we all, hope you find some good ones

Nice score. Don't forget to check for the 44 steel penny as well. Wouldn't mind hearing a little more about your find. Good luck. Mark
So far 5 stealie wheaties, 5 indians , 1888 being the oldest, a lot of 40 and 50's surprisingly in good shape ,I have 573 left to go through, I've been keeping a list, ohh a double stamped 37 with half of Lincolns head on the reverse I'll post a pic when I get off work

1931S (I believe)is worth some $$. Keep us in the loop !!!!

And truth be told I went back today,and bought the other sack he had for my dad ,his birthday day is coming up, I try to be a good son,he's the one who taught me to detect and about everything thing I know

So far 5 stealie wheaties, 5 indians , 1888 being the oldest, a lot of 40 and 50's surprisingly in good shape ,I have 573 left to go through, I've been keeping a list, ohh a double stamped 37 with half of Lincolns head on the reverse I'll post a pic when I get off work

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_203552.jpg
    IMG_20230416_203552.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 55
Arkansas, I know how you feel about your dad. I lost mine when he was 54 yrs. old. Industrial accident in Brunswick, Ga. and I was 30. It's been 56 years years now. I still miss him so much. He was one of "The Greatest Generation". WW2 veteran.

Arkansas, I know how you feel about your dad. I lost mine when he was 54 yrs. old. Industrial accident in Brunswick, Ga. and I was 30. It's been 56 years years now. I still miss him so much. He was one of "The Greatest Generation". WW2 veteran.
I'm sorry to hear that, Its hard,my pap is on the decline mentally and triple bypass , but that's why I still take him detecting and carry his chair and dig his holes, secretly I mess up on purpose so he can tell me what I'm doing wrong, that's the real treasure