Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Picked up some Nice Whites machines off Craigslist

silverseeker 2

Picked up a DFX that came with stock and shooter coils and the book "Digging Deeper with the DFX", plus a Garrett
pinpointer, and a Leshe digger. Couldn't pass this deal up.
Next was a Whites 5900 Di Pro sl (CB) with stock coiland a new Treasure Wise detector bag. Both machines
are in great shape and so far everything seems to beworking 100 %. I just enjoy using different machines but that
means my others sit but enjoy collecting detectors and if worse comes to worse, I can always
sell them off but these days that's not easy as everyone's looking for a deal plus so many newer
detectors on the market. Have always wanted to give a DFX a try a as some say they are complicated but
I don't see it that way. Seems easy to program, not to heavy and I would think once familiar with what
settings influence this machine the most and set for the SITE and user preference settings. Plan on
getting out this week at the park down the street I've been to multiple times. The fever has been
kicking in again as I have not done nearly the detecting I was used to for many reasons. Chicago
took away our Woods hunting away so you got to change your hunting methods and places to hunt.
Anyway another 2 Whites machines in the herd and that makes 5 now. Wish you all the Best!!! silverseeker 2