Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pics of the new F machines from Facebook

Mark in NC

Found these on the Fisher Facebook page...
[attachment 306884 F44.jpg]
[attachment 306886 fback.jpg]
[attachment 306887 fback2.jpg]
[attachment 306888 fnewcoil.jpg]

that coil there looks like a duel frequency or PI coil, Could it be that they are going to capitalize on multi freq. like I have seen in the older Fisher generations? I know I have read a lot of comments that that would make the F75 a real monster :detecting:

Hope to get more details soon on this new additions,

Lakota

Lakota said:
that coil there looks like a duel frequency or PI coil, Could it be that they are going to capitalize on multi freq. like I have seen in the older Fisher generations? I know I have read a lot of comments that that would make the F75 a real monster :detecting:

Hope to get more details soon on this new additions,

Lakota
That is actually a theory of mine when I first saw the names. 11,22,44.....dual numbers. Again, just one of my crazy theories. One can only hope. I hope this does not start a rumor based upon speculation.