Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Picture posting help

FATMAX

Can someone explain in a very simple way how to post a pic, I am not very computer savvy.
Thanks, FATMAX

Hello fatmax.
May be this will help.... --> http://www.findmall.com/read.php?36,2375817
Have a nice day.

And welcome to you, Vito...... you've posted some truly great photos.

My dad was a pro photog. Had his own processing lab, even designed and built his own robotic industrial camera that was so big that it took up half of what had been the garage. Not bad for a guy who didn't graduate from elementary school, he just figured out stuff on his own. I never had much interest in photography myself but did have a deep interest in chemistry and his lab had stocks of all kinds of neat stuff. Since this was the family source of income I knew to be rigorously careful not to contaminate any bottles or to use the last bit of anything. Later in high school the chemistry prof allowed me access to the stockroom because he knew I was careful with stuff and didn't just mix stuff to see what would happen, I did my due diligence first. I was the only guy in school who knew how to make nitrogen triiodide and tear gas, two things that a fellow could have a lot of fun with. Was smart enough to leave the temptations of nitroglycerine (easy to make, easy to regret) to wannabees.