Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pictures of some of my side walk finds last week

the heart shaped boot plate is cool ive heard that they belonged to ladies of the nite as a way for gents in a new town could find there way to the local house of ill repute by following the boot prints or even talk to the lady on the street

Interesting, I hadn't heard that one. It was found in front of an old house with a three bay stable/garage. That is the first one I have found that hadn't shown signs of wear and had a pattern on it.

Thanks Robin. Now that I know how to resize my pics, I will be posting more of my finds. We should try to get together sometime. Let me know what days you would be available. Most of the sidewalk project has been detected, and they are starting to back fill. I'm not sure when they will get to the next block. The two blocks that I did good on were really weird. One block, I found everything on the south side, and the next, everything was on the north side. Go figure.

Hi Tim,
Sundays are my detecting day. I would love to get together and do some hunting. Hopefully Sunday is ok for you. Sometimes I can get away on Saturday. Some of us still have to work, so weekdays are pretty much out unless I take a vacation day. Let me know when you want to hookup. Maybe someone beat you to the one side of the blocks? That is odd.
Thanks - Robin

Great finds, congratulations!

Wow...nice job on the finds.