Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pictures???????

MIsilverseeker

What's the problem uploading pictures to this forum? I resized one picture so small you couldn't see it, and when I attempted to upload it, I'm told it's still too big. Then, I am only able to have one picture stored on this forum? Looks like somebody needs a larger server.

Uploading pictures is easy. Not sure what your doing wrong. I use the paint program on my pc to resize the pic to 420kb. Been doing it that way for years. Not sure about storing pics on the forum issue but you can upload up to 6 pics per post.

Thanks Surfman, Guess I'll have to try paint, I've been using Windows Live Photo Gallery to resize and enhance photos. Is the photo accompanying the screen name referred to as the avatar? That is the picture I can't seem to get small enough. Thanks again for your help. Roger

Yes, that's your avatar. You gotta make that one small. I can't remember how small but I used the Paint program on that as well. May take a couple try's but you'll get it. Good luck, Joe.