Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Piece of Skylab?

Picketwire

Recently I found a large aluminum coin with Skylab on the front and information on the back about the U.S. program to put a laboratory in space. It also said it contained metal from the original lab that was in space. Having seen that a similar coin was sold in the recent past that said it contained metal from the Twin Towers, and found it was in trouble in court for not being described accurately. I went the the major internet auction site and found listings for the Skylab coins and found a coin like mine in a presentation case with a supposed piece of the "sunshade" and a letter from NASA thanking someone for their part in the project in making the "sunshade". I found other evidence that this was done for many engineers and workers on the Skylab project.

If so, this coin means more who lost it than me and if anyone has information about such a loss in Colorado or travel through there please reply and I will do my best to get it to them.