Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PIMPING my PRO :drinking:

NJgeoman

Yes the dark days of winter are here in the Northeast, frozen ground, a foot of snow every week, even the blasted beaches are snow covered and are mainly frozen hard pan. SOoooo..... nothing to do but "PIMP the PRO". Let's see, in the last two weeks I added a coil cover to protect the coil, a shaft lock to stop the wobble and the "GIZMO" for greater arm comfort and balance. I hope we never run out of stuff that we can purchase and attach. I'm a sucker for this stuff. Perhaps someone can come up with a rig that could troll a fishing lure off the back end of the DD coil when you're detecting in water, or possibly side-view mirrors so you can see that park ranger, officer, or landowner approaching you from the rear. How about a gadget that attaches below the arm cuff that dispenses fortune (cookie) size readouts of 1001 excuses of why you're digging on State and Private Property. Additional ports that would extrude oil slicks or mace could prove useful while night hunting or for that "urban" treasure hunter.

Just some thoughts from the center of the Universe.:blowup:

It could only be better if it dispensed ice cold beer..

NJgeoman said:
"PIMP the PRO". Let's see, in the last two weeks I added a coil cover to protect the coil, a shaft lock to stop the wobble and the "GIZMO" for greater arm comfort and balance. I hope we never run out of stuff that we can purchase and attach. :
:rofl: . U R a sucker from the center of the universe.:rofl: Funny post I cant stop laughing:

Jason you're right about the headphones as you were about coil covers (pain in the neck with traping sand). The stock headphones that come with the PRO are kind of chincy. On the set that I received only the right side produced sound. I popped the cheap plastic cover off the left ear muff, jiggled some wires and re arranged the speaker till I heard sound emmanate from it, tapped it up and it's working for now. Heading south? Another good Idea. Possibly in the future.

My vacuum attachment is not sucking hard enough. Anyone else have this problem? I also noticed when I do the DD wiggle It makes a high pitched squeel!

I always thought that in order to keep a straight line in a ball field I could use a little dispenser on top of the coil that would drop a little pile of chalk every few feet. It would give me something to line up on so I dont go drifting off at an angle all the time.

MrGee