Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pin pointing question?

gcollins

Lets say that you get a good target singal, when pin pointing a target, and lets say it is a 42, should the pin pointer still say 42? I have found out, and like I have said, I have only used the X70 2 times now, that I have noticed that I might get a iffy target, and go to pin point, and it will register a negative number, and have found that the target was junk. I guess what I am asking is, the number your target is, should be the number your pin pointer says while pin pointing?? I will be greatful for any advice.

H.H. To All
Greg Collins

The manual says that the machine will continue to analyse the target and provide updated information as you pinpoint.

Try using the Target Id stabilser function to keep target id from jumping around so much. To invoke this function hold down the Mode/Auto button for 5 secs. A cross will appear on the screen indicating you're in stabiliser mode. Hold same button down again for 5 secs to return to normal.

cheers,
robo