Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pinpoint on all the time?

targets

i was wanting this for heavilly contaminated areas of small size where i can winkle out the coins ..is it doable ??

You can try it and see, but I would recommend Pitch, or better yet Goldfield.

Yes Goldfield #10 will be a better option, just ground grab using the pin point button and search.
If small iron becomes a problem turn the IAR up a little.

Good luck with your hunt.

BTW, the Goldfield program (#10) can be used with any coil and any frequency.

tried it in my garden test site and all ok but in shallow water with the underwater kit its unreliable ..when i pull the coil out of the water it still doesnt connect to the control box for a few minutes ..i read somewhere else the underwater kit is not reliable as its looses the link

It depends where your controller is, if it's in a backpack or your body is in between the transmission zone it may loose contact.

control box is round my neck on a short lanyard ,,would that loose the contact?/ .the cable is connected to the coil ok and is exposed in air from end of stem ..

Your cable needs to be close to the controller

true but doesnt explain why it wont connect when coil is out of the water for a few minutes with a delay