Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointer Makes Simplex Go Crazy

That's good news pine3874. I will put that on my xmas list....ohhh darn maybe my New Years list! Thanks for the report back.

no its the nokta pinpointer before the pulse and its grey n orange, makro was black I think

Been out twice with my Simplex. Both times with different pinpointers. Simplex goes crazy. I already have 3 pinpointers. I'll be darned if I will buy another one just for the Simplex.

I hear what your talking about, my Simplex goes insane. I have 4 pinpointers and trying all of them , it’s still crazy. I did order the new Nokta/Makro pointer. I will sell off 3 of the other ones. I know a few people that need a pinpointer and they all are willing to trade off some of there silver for one of the pinpointers. Thanks works for me. GL, GS
papaholly said:
Been out twice with my Simplex. Both times with different pinpointers. Simplex goes crazy. I already have 3 pinpointers. I'll be darned if I will buy another one just for the Simplex.

For one thing, I don't always use a Pinpointer because I can isolate most targets and recover them w/o a hand-held Pinpointer

Five years with my Makro pointer and it never fails me and I have NO EMI issues with the Simplex[sup][size=medium]+[/size][/sup]. I also bought the Pulse-Dive Pinpointer and it, also, does cause me any issues. But as I have mentioned, I set the detector down, usually on my left-side and I use th Pinpointer in my right hand and keep it away from the coil and system box. I'm running ')' Disc. and Full Sensitivity in each mode, too, and no noisy behavior.

Monte

Makro pointer .. 5 years w/o failures or problems and 'NO' EMI, plus the Pulse-Dive I bought just to use, mainly with the Simplex[sup][size=medium]+[/size][/sup] which also doesn't cause EMI.

I still have two brand new Pinpointers to sell. Your idea of trading them for US silver coins is a good one and maybe that's what I'll ask for. Hummm. I guess i'll have to see what the street rate is for silver coin for them.

Monte

I use the Fisher F-Pulse and have no problem with the Simplex. Now on the Equinox sometimes I have to change the frequency , but it works fine then. The more I use the Simplex though I have to say I am impressed. Good job.

now when i use my Nokta pinpointer with the Simplex n shifting to F1 before I turn the pinpointer on,, if I turn the simplerx off, I have to re-pair my blue headphones every time. wish i hadnt had my M Kruzer stolen.

I don't think the pulse dive pointer pairs with the blue headphones, I've heard it pairs only with the green ones. Correct me if I'm wrong,