Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointer question..

slingshot

Does anyone know which pinpointer(s) has the strongest vibrate only signal? I plan to use one primarily for snorkeling (can waterproof if necessary) and want one with gusto!

I haven't done any comparison testing on that feature ... but the Vibra-Probe I had several years back was hard to miss when it started to get near a target. I would hope the new version would be true to that feature too.

There are models for diving; and youtube.has all makes/models being compared.
Try the Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum too.
(you might pm OldBeechnut too---he lives in the water)
:twodetecting:

vlad said:
There are models for diving; and youtube.has all makes/models being compared.
Try the Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum too.
(you might pm OldBeechnut too---he lives in the water)
:twodetecting:[/quote
Yeah- I was able to ascertain the Garrett has good vibes ] as I could actually hear it vibrating on one of the test tables! I'm hoping the Tekpointer or Fpulse are strong as I like the reviews.

I like the Nokta pin pointer. I am not sure how deep your diving but it is water proof and vibrates too but not sure how deep it is tested to.. The Vibraprobe is a good one too and is pretty long as well. You may prefer it because of the length.

Garrett Carrot is good to 10' of water.....I have one and like it.

XP MI6 is good to 20' 0f water.....I have one and like it.

PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pointer 2-in-1 Set by Nokta/Makro is good to up to 200' of water........I don't have one, but would like one.