Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointer?

richbat

I'm looking for a pinpointer but don't really have the cash to buy the one i like which is the Garrett so could anyone suggest something abit cheaper that might work pretty good.Thanks

White's Bullseye pinpointer can be found for less money than the Garrett but you also don't get the performance you do with the Garrett.

Ths is one of those "pay me now or pay me later" scenereo's. Scrape the money together...we aren't BS'ing you!

I started with a cheaper one, complete waste of time. Save up for the Garrett and you'll be happier in the end.

n/t

Getting anything less than the Garrett is a waste of money so if you can't wait while you save up for a Garrett than you might as well waste as little money as possible and buy the Harbor Freight one, that way you only throw away $15 or whatever they are charging for it nowadays.

Thanks.Think that's what i'll do just keep on putting some $$ away for one.

Like everyone else says, save for a new one. Another choice is to buy a used one. They come up once in a while.

The're a great pi[npointer.

I used to own a whites and then got a garret pro pointer and got rid of that and got a pistol probe , now i have gon back to the garret i really like the garret pro pointer its tuff , its deep, and shallow if you want just a great pinpointer its my top recomendation

I have the White Bullseye II and the Garrett. The White is is much better than nothing but it is about the same price as the Garrett. Buy the Garrett it is a great pointer.

I had a harbor Freihgt . I lsate for a few trips before the switch went bad. Someone gave me a new one and it didnt last one trip. I sold some gold recently and am going to buy a garret.