Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pinpointers

macattie88

i never used a pinpointer untill this past week...man was i wasting alot of time.....its so much easier to pop a plug and pull out the tinytec,for those who are questioning if they want one,add it to your arsenal quickly...wished i would have along time ago!:detecting:

The Tesoro machines I have used all pinpoint so well I have only rarely wished I had a pinpointer.

...Sometimes, when chasing a BB, a stud, or something like that in wet, gummy soil.

Fun to have all the cool toys, though.

rmptr

well speaking of pinpointers broke down and bought a automax v4 $40.00 brand new thought it was reasonable priced we'll see how it works out, I know everybody bashes centech bought i had mine over year now i done well with it I admitt had to resolder the push button joint but since then have not had any more trouble since then

rmptr said:
The Tesoro machines I have used all pinpoint so well I have only rarely wished I had a pinpointer.

...Sometimes, when chasing a BB, a stud, or something like that in wet, gummy soil.

Fun to have all the cool toys, though.

rmptr

I agree that Tesoros pinpoint well, very well.

But the Garrett Propointer I use is not a "cool toy", it's a rugged little machine that saves me time and makes dirt fishing even more enjoyable and productive.

You got me wanting one now marcomo,can tesoro make me one!,i bet if they did it would be a good one!.Chucky.

UNIPROBE AND GARRETT HAVE TWO NEW ONES---THE BEST BY FAR IS THE UNIPROBE PISTOL MODEL THIS THE TOP OF THE LINE GOES 6" DEEP WITHOUT DIGGING THE HOLE!!SEEN A VIDEO UNREAL WHAT IT CAN DO!!:yikes:GO TO UNIPROBE DETECTORS AND CHECK IT OUT.

:pulltab:BILL

Im with rmptr and the others in that Tesoro's PP so well I dont dwell on owning a probe , but If I was I would firstly look at what Tesoro offer's , so what about Tesoro"s " Treasure Mate Pinpointer "

chuck101 said:
You got me wanting one now marcomo,can tesoro make me one!,i bet if they did it would be a good one!.Chucky.

they make one called the TREASURE MATE, that comes with a lifetime warranty.
I'll try to post pics or a link later.
Unlees someone beats me to it

Its a Treasure Mate, made and sold for another company. I have one if you are interested in buying it, it is deep.

And if I might add.....Put some reflective tape around the handle. If you misplace it on the hunt, it will shine like a beacon when you look for it after dark. Might want to do the same with your expensive digging tools.

Jak
(Not that I ever dropped my tools in the field and had to go search for them at night or anything like that....:angel:)

The 1st one i bought was a bullcrap two compared to the garret pro pointer its night and day love the garret pinponter its amazing and using it whith the 3x18 cleansweep is a joy but for now im sticking whith tesoro detectors

I like pinpointers as they have saved me a fair bit of time over the long haul and help to keep my recovery holes to a minimum I've been pretty happy with the Treasure Mate. I put a plastic coiled Key chain on mine and hook it to my belt so that I can't leave it behind or drop it in the brush or grass and lose it. Been thinking about trying the Garret one of these days.
HH
BB

speaking of pinpointers just recieved the automax v-4 and i am very disapointed it is no better than my cen tech and i know alot of you bash them but that's ok i'm going to stick to it because it finds the stuff for me a lot faster than the darth vader automax super sabre has, i just hope those of you that own the auto max has better luck than i've had.