Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pioneer 202

Hello there Wolfdog,la I have a Pioneer 202, paid
$200.00 bucks for it at Walmart a few years ago. As it said on the box "for advanced users". My best & oldest find so far is a 1831 Large Cent. I found it on a vacant freshly bulldozed lot about 6 inches deep in clay. Also found a Lone Scouts of America belt buckel in the same area. Let me know how many other Pioneer 202 detector owners you hear from Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to hear from a bunch of 202 people. This is the best detector I have had so far. Easy to use and understand. Still have a lot to learn about it but I think I will hang on to it.:bounty:

Mike

Hey everybody, let me tell u that the 202 is a good machine for the money. had mine about a year now and have found a boatload of relics. i live near battlefields here in central va. so its been interesting. ive found that using energizers for no more than 6 or so hours of hunt time is really good, you hafta keep the coil slow and close to the ground...good luck yall

hey wolfdog ive owned many different detectors over the last 25+ yrs in this crazy hobby of ours. the 202 is cheap, reliable, and light. the only problem i ever had with it is that is a challenge to pinpoint. when you get 3 different tones on the same target, its usually junk. were not gonna get a lot of depth for 200 bucks. but i know one thing for sure: i have found plenty of stuff that minelabs and other hi-dollar detectors have walked over [probably user error!] man, i just jack sensitivity all da way, keep new batteries in it, and find everything in the ground 6 inches down. dont hit your coil on weeds,trees,etc. very much- then it is false signal city- good luck yall