Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Places to MD In Jacksonville FL

Excellent sleuthing work Rick-182. But I have a question for you: Why would you want to go try to further "clarify" or "confirm" such good news ? I mean, why argue with that ? Seems to me that you can just print that out and carry that with you (for if a busy-body approached).

By going and seeking more blessings, you might do nothing more than create a big bullseye on yourself , that they think needs "more rules " for. Thus I'd go with that answer you have right there , from those very people in authority who have the say-so to interpret. Why argue with a yes?

I am new to detecting and trying to win the wife over, but all the parks here say "Do not disturb or cut vegitation.? Does that mean it is not allowed or that you just canr dig anything up in the grass?

Hi I'm wondering what is the name of the park in beaver st.? I'm new in this Hobbie and I went to Jax beach today an di found 1.24 cents was pretty fun. If you know the name of the park please let me know thanks.

"Barbara...I'm comin' over! I always said I'd marry the first gal I met with a metal detector!" Lol.....:twodetecting:

Florida is a hot place to visit. And during the Spring vacation, this is the hottest place in the USA. I am waiting forward my spring vacation. Until that time I need all the writing tasks to be done and submitted on time. I have professional help from essays-on-line.com to do that right. I hope this year I will make it happen.