Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Planning a long weekend detecting here...:twodetecting:

Bill Ladd

I have a friend from VA. coming up to stay with me for Memorial Day weekend, & we had been saving this sweet Colonial cellar hole that we had discovered hiking in the winter. This is a very large, intact cellar & usually this indicates wealth & that they had some money (hopefully they were careless with) ;) We tried the site when we found it for 10 min. right through the snow dust shown. Howard gut a Spanish 2 Reale first signal, & my first 2 signals were a brass buckle and an indian head. This pretty much leads us to believe it's never been detected. So, we decided to stop since we had no camera's or anything to document the site & make a killer DVD episode....
So, Friday's the big day. Three of us hit this place hard & capture it all on video. I'm going to be digging & fishing 4 strait dayz Friday to Monday:super: Hopefully I'll have some still pictures of some nice coins & relics to share as well....
HH,
Bill

Looking forward to reading and seeing your video...

sounds like a super hunt!..bill!
go in there "buttoned up"..ticks are everywhere!
epidemic goin' down! just sayin!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Looks like a real honey hole Bill,good luck fishing to!!! hh rick in mi.

That's sweet Bill. 4 day weekend filled with fun and adventure. I'm doing the same thing here in the Berkshires. MDing and fishing. Good luck. HH. Tim

Bill I hope you and Josh have a great time this weekend. It was nice to finally meet you at DIV. I can't wait to see the pictures and videos.