Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Plastic clamp on middle rod .

Natedogg

So I was detecting a local park with my Simplex and extended the rod, and the little plastic clamp that locks the lower rod in place snapped. Has anyone else had that happen, or do you no of something else I can use that would be more sturdy? Thanks,
Nate

I had that happen so I contacted the repair center here in the states. It was still under warranty so I had the option of sending it in or them sending me the part. I chose the part. Took 2 minutes to repair.

I had that happen so I contacted the repair center here in the states. It was still under warranty so I had the option of sending it in or them sending me the part. I chose the part. Took 2 minutes to repair.
Thanks Rob183, it's still under warranty I will go ahead and contact Nokta.