Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

platinum question

Thanks Woodknack . I owned one a couple of years back a very good machine but I had trouble finding coils for it. Thought FT might have done a revision.

Think the old fisher 11"dd with push in connector will work. Think I saw that for around $130 somewhere on the web. I guess the smallest you can get for it is the 5" I believe. I plan on just running mine with the 8" coil it came with.

I used a Platinum for three years as my main machine. I updated to the push in F5 DD coil, and had great results with it. Now it is my back up to a T2. The Platinum with the f5 coil is not very far behind the t2 for depth, that really surprised me. But the T2 can id targets at a greater depth. You can also get an NEL sharpshooter for the platinum, once again look for an f5 push in type coil. Should be an awesome coil for the platinum. I still think the Platinum is one of the best deals out there, and now available with the DD coil.
ron