Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Playing the waiting game

BH505Man

Here I am again playing the waiting game. Was looking at upgrading from a T2 Classic to the T2SE. Wife gave me the go ahead, so I pulled the trigger and ordered one. According to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies, it was shipped today and the email I received says it should arrive by 8PM Monday. I'm so excited, but the suspense is killing me.

Got my new T2SE last Friday and took it out on 2 occasions for test runs. Boost mode really does go deep but personally I am not a big fan of hunting in 2+ tones. I wish that they made it so you could have your choice of number of tones to go along with boost mode. I prefer to hunt in 3 or 4 tones. With the DST this model isn't as chattery as the T2 Classic. I noticed that the SE has an expanded 2 tone section 2+ ,2a, 2b, 2c, which gives you iron at either silent, low, medium or high volume levels. I played around with the FA mode but I'm not too thrilled with this function because it detects only the shallower targets.I haven't tried CL mode yet, however I can see that it like boost and FA modes, it sounds off in 2+ tones which I'm not a big fan of.