Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pleaaaaaaaaaaase help me id these buttons

mdholedigger

these buttons are a friend of mine...... they were dug in the early 70's in a big civil war area in Md...........any info would be great

and it is a good one. The other one looks like a pioneer button..perhaps woodsmen of the world. Don't know much about them though.

John

John's correct on the TE, and a great find. Don't recognize the top button, but the bottom does resemble the US Pioneer's, but I know of no official Pioneers buttons. John may be correct as well on the Woodsmen of the World idea. It amazes me what we can dig out of the ground. Thanks for the pics, David@Dixie

Hello holedigger, beautiful buttons. The bottom one with the shovel, pick and axe, I think, look like something I'd expect to find one the goldfields here, part of the attire of the miners. I found a button with the words The Miners Mole. I wonder if it refers to moleskins?
HH Angela