Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pleasant day at the beach:garrett::twodetecting:

metalhead

My better half and I had a pleasant day at the beach today. Nice temps(mid 70s)and sunny. Found some crusty clad and junk. Me with LS and wifey with Ace sportin' that neat little "Butterfly" coil. Pics of some neat lookin' nicknacks. She found the ring. :blowup:That little rascal!:cheekkiss:Happy Hunting!:)

Looked to be a good day and a nice ring at that !!

Plus 70's eh? great temps. Keep those great finds with great pics acomin. It's a great antidote for some of us suffering from cabin fever.

Great photos. Love the shot of your wife sporting the pro-pointer. Thanks for getting me all depressed. Icy rain here today.

Chris

How about some stats on the ring? Gold?

Great day for the beach. This is the first time I have seen the butterfly coil. When did it come out?

aww nice beach.. we are getting all kinds of snow today, 3-5 inches for here by ton ight..25 degrees out now..oh how i miss the beaches in florida..

Hey thanks guys!:biggrin: Ring is 14k white gold (zirc):wiggle:
Yeah, KellyCo's been sellin' these 8"x6" SEF "Butterfly" search coils for Ace series about a month now. They're made by Detech in Bulgaria. They make other SEF coils and such for Ace, but it's a matter of being able to purchase here in The States. 8"x6" is all KellyCo sells for Ace at this point as far as SEF coils go.:shrug:
Happy Hunting!:)

nice finds and weather . cant wait for winter to leave counting down the days .:detecting:

Hmmm...... interesting that SEF coil that your asawa is using. Does it give better alround performance than the stock coil? And Depth wise? I used this size SEF on my explorer before and loved it.

Eric. the Netherlands.

Hey thanks bro!:wave: Yeah, with this little SEF, she can crank up the sensitivity and maintain stability. This particular beach is loaded with black sand just a few inches under the surface and that drives the stock coil nuts. This lil' butterfly coil is nice and smooth with much better depth in mineralized areas such as this beach. I don't think that there would be much of a depth advantage over the stock coil in non-mineralized ground. Maybe slightly, but in mineralized ground it punches way deeper and runs smooth. :detecting:
Yeah, these lil' SEF coils are great on the Explorers in trashy areas for snipin' out some nice finds. I used to run an Explorer back in the old XS days. Found alot of silver with it back in the day. They did'nt have these SEF coils back then. I used that big ol' WOT on it. Man, that thing was great for the beach.
Happy Hunting!:)

Oh yeah, hey did the little one arrive yet(new addition to the family)? I recall seeing pic of your asawa with child. That was months ago.
God Bless!:)

NICE FINDS !!.....I sure wish they would make the 10 x 12 and the 12 x 15 SEF coil for the AT Pro ....That would be GREAT !!.....I love these coils on my other machines !!....Jim