Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please continue in prayer for Dwain, who has cancer and for Tami who is having a difficult trial! Thank you & Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks Leslie and Mike! Keeping the faith in Christ Jesus and His good works is what we all need to do! For our works without faith are dead, but His never are! Amen! :angel: Ma

I was in the middle of my second paragraph when I lost all power to my p.c. due to the short rain-storm.GOLD BLESS THE WHOLE FAMILY AND MAY THE LORD GIVE THEM STRENGTH AND HEALING.
Folks man is interest in treating cancer and not for the cure its a trillion $$$ money maker.Cancer has no respect it attacks from babies-----------old people.Just the cancer drugs alone are a trillion $$$ business.I have lost 6 friends this years to cancer,only a healthy immune system can save you from being attacked.Folks if there was a cure outside of the united states the FDA would never let it in:sadwalk:
Long story short--------guys "ESSIAC TEA" IS THE ONLY HERB THAT DOES WORK IN THE FIRST STAGES!!!! GO TO herbalhealeracademy.com check out the testimonies on essiac tea.

Thanks Bill and if our Government, State and Federal, cared about curing instead of making people sicker, it would do it with all the money poured into Cancer research and etc. The FDA makes more money by keeping folks sick and the old people dying, whom most do not vote for Liberal Democrats and Bozo who speaks out of both sides of his mouth! Now trying to cover the VA situation with maybe stopping the Afghanistan War...but he smirks about it and you can tell it is lies...just wants to make himself look good, so citizens will forget all the disgusting things he has done and vote for more Liberal Dems in office.....but I pray many have smartened up by now and see BO for whom he really is an egotistice, self-centered Liar! :cry: :angel: Ma