Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

please help me find this?

z8chase

hey guys.....ive got a garrett grand master hunter cx . a couple years ago the control panel and meter fell apart......i traced the schematics and am able to use the detector by using 2 wires that i tagged out to a push button switch hanging outside the unit.
if anyone has the power panel and meter that they arent using from a junk detector would you kindly let me know what youd have to have for it?
i still have the ribbon cable that runs inside the machine....but the meter and power panel are both long since gone.
i contacted garrett and they dont carry parts for this unit any longer.
the panel is one unit with the meter. it has 4 screws holding it on i think.
please help me out if anyone has one and ill gladly buy it...or if you wanna donate it ill gladly pay shipping....but this machine was a gift from my grandfather and i want to get it back to original shape and keep it to pass down to my grandson or granddaughter...thank guys

thank you very much for allowing me the space to post this thread but it appears that its not getting anywhere and i dont wanna use space