Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

please help me identify these two things.

coopercat

both of these items were found in a park constructed in 1888. the military looking pin was about 3 in deep. My wife found the other thing. I can't really make heads nor tales of the image. I also found a 1892 barber , 1917 mercury, 1909 wheat, and a condom tin with the merchandise still in the tin. Failed venture i guess.

Attachments

• 0-1.jpeg
    0-1.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 0-2.jpeg
    0-2.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 0-3.jpeg
    0-3.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 0-4.jpeg
    0-4.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 0-5.jpeg
    0-5.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 151
  • 0-6.jpeg
    0-6.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 0-7.jpeg
    0-7.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 150
  • 0-8.jpeg
    0-8.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 153
Nice coins and interestin pins, coopercat

Prop and wings info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prop_and_Wings

3 Merry Widows, Agnes, Mabel & Beckie.... aluminum condom tin, 3 condoms in a tin, ha, and still one in it. guess no luck with Beckie. :LOL:

Rabbit sitting on turtle sitting on elephant.... style of art looks like from India, possibly a fable from there? Button looks like from 1960's 70's...

rabbit.jpg

Last edited:
Nice coins and interestin pins, coopercat

Prop and wings info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prop_and_Wings

3 Merry Widows, Agnes, Mabel & Beckie.... aluminum condom tin, 3 condoms in a tin, ha, and still one in it. guess no luck with Beckie. :LOL:

Rabbit sitting on turtle sitting on elephant.... style of art looks like from India, possibly a fable from there? Button looks like from 1960's 70's...

View attachment 18353
Thanks Steve, nice quotes. I had fun digging that stuff up. It was so hot on this hunt that my that my detector quit working. I had to pour water over it to cool it so it would work again!

ROFLMAO!!!!! First it was the WA tax tokens and now the Merry Widows are popping up everywhere. Revenge of the Tax Man!!!!!!