Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

please help .. what is the right order for welding the blue wires to connector

win9x

I have xp adventis 2 and the connector broken and i need to re welding it but i dont know the right order for that.. Please help very urgent

1) consult local telephone directory
2) find nearby qualified electronic repair technician
3) deliver detector to above technician
4) wait
5) pay technician for completed soldering job
6) smile , say thank you and pat yourself on the back for being smart enough to take it to the technician for repair
7) go detecting to recover costs of repairs

don't worry i can do it by my self just help me to know the right order
coz technician not a God to know it if he not have the board map

That's above my pay grade win9x, not sure anyone here on the forum can help you with that, good luck. Sorry I wasn't any more help.

Not sure who makes that detector but if they have a sub-forum ask your question there

Dang! why aren't they colored coded??? Were all the wires blue when you unsoldered them? Best to contact the company that made your detector and they might:confused: (probably won't) send you a schematic of the board.

For starters those are jumper settings and looks to be a grounding unit. No order necessary. Also looks to be ancient pcb board. Good luck.

no respond from XP company
Its the first time the device opened and all wires blue

i need the order for the pins side not the board coz the cut happened there

if any one have the same device he can open it and give me the right order

thanks you all

IEDs are wired like that so you have a harder time figuring out which wire to cut first... I'd call EOD and have them deploy an avatar3.... jk good luck , everyone else back away slowly single file. Lmao

you would be better off on a UK or European forum where lots of people have these detectors to find out what goes where....XP still make these so if none of that works send it in get them to fix it.

AJ