Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please Pray, for my daughter, Tami, again! Thank you--Seems to be a constant request!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

But she has had bad health since born! First I had a shot to keep from miscarrying her & I love her so much! She was born with Bronchitis, Milk allergies & other Alergies --took lots of tests to find out she has Fibromyalgia The worst case her DR had seen since after examining her for many years to find out what her ILLNESS is--She gets leg cramps badly & can't sleep without Pain Meds & then her legs get very sore! She was seeing DR & Pain Management Clinic once a month befiore she could get her Pain Meds but now the pain management is closing at Cape Girardeau, MO with the next one 2-1/2 HR drive to HAITI. MO that she must attend to receive another monthly supply of her meds to be able to sleep & Work--she is back on working some 12 hr shifts! Haiti is too far to drive once a month & DR hrs often interfere with nights she has to work & then after seeing DR & getting her Meds she has to work nights! Her boss is not always cooperative & has to trade HRS with someone else & that means working in Group Home One-- with patients harder for her to take care of! WELL THIS has been told to know how to pray for her! She needs DR & Office closer to STE GEN, MO to visit & have MEDS okayed once a month! She visits another DR once a month, too, but not sure why --she tells me things but I forget TOO easily & yet God is good to me & would be hard for me not to have Him in my Life & Tami's now, also! God Bless & Thank You for all prayers & for caring! MA

It is sad with the generic meds they pass off for pain relief, because of opiate abuse in the past. Generics has so many side effects which further ruin an already bad sleep pattern, it is cruel. I will pray for her. Pain medicine is lacking on our generation. I know from experience.

It is sad with the generic meds they pass off for pain relief, because of opiate abuse in the past. Generics has so many side effects which further ruin an already bad sleep pattern, it is cruel. I will pray for her. Pain medicine is lacking on our generation. I know from experience.
Thank you for understanding & for your Prayers--Prayers do help! God Bless! Ma

Prayers said here too Ma for both you and Tami, that things can be worked out for your daughter to be able to obtain the pain meds she needs at a much closer commute from home. God's Speed to the two of you.

Prayers going out for your whole family ,,, a little extra can't hurt.

Hawgdawg: THANK YOU-- BUT IN MY FAMILY LOTS of PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED! Raising kids who have kids & theirs have kids in these corrupted years of LIES & Blocking the truth, it is difficult to try keeping them headed on the right PATHWAY as Satan tempts them with his ways to fall into his dark traps & then commit sin as he tries destroying human-beings & the whole world to be in HELL FIRE with him & his Demonic servants --who are fallen angels! PLEASE LORD have mercy upon us & our loved ones! Amen! Ma

praying here