Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray for Tami, as my care taker is very sick!! Came home with terrible sick headache, but then been throwing up ever since--

Missouri -- Ma Betty

even while my visiting nurse was here! Please pray that we don't get the flu or what ever it is! Tami & Tom are & I'm sure the nurse is vaccinated but wearing a mask! Sure hope I don't get more ill & have to vomit as would really be painful for me! She has been trying to sleep off & on after bathroom trips in between! Tom is trying to take care of me but as a man, he can't do many things that Tami can help me with! I have a catherter & going potty needs good clean up! Devil sure out to destroy me--but can't as my soul belongs to God Jehovah in Jesus' name! The Visiting nurse will be back for two more days next week! The Catherator & Commode are Big Problems for me without help! Thank You, Jesus & everyone, for prayers & answered! WOW! Troubles & Trials never end! Ma

Praying ma
Tami had a good on & off day & long night's sleep--Body & mind literally wore out from working 7 nights in a row & only one night off & then one night off again! She has worked 32 hours overtime, which Biden & Dems will get by higher Taxation on everyone & everything people need to live! She is in better mood because of receiving some rest but that won't last long as she continues work scedules like she's beeb given! Difficult to get workers for the Group Home as they receive more to live on by staying home & drawing GOV Checks! Please Lord be with Tami & many others like her & help give her the REST for her & Their bodies & Minds they truly need! Amen! Ma

Prayers and best wishes going out for you and your family Ma ,, that devil may be trying his best to get between you and the lord ,, but I've heard your faith Ma ,,,,, that devil ain't got a chance ,, hang in there Ma.

Prayers and best wishes going out for you and your family Ma ,, that devil may be trying his best to get between you and the lord ,, but I've heard your faith Ma ,,,,, that devil ain't got a chance ,, hang in there Ma.
Thank you but he sure is trying my faith --he better not mess with my baby girl, as she is off limits-- I'm like mother bear protecting her cub(s)! Ma