Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray for the families of the Duck Boat Diaster--

in Branson, MO! !7 lost their lives with 14 survivors & the loss of lives included 9 members of one family! It was a bad storm that came up suddenly & Carolyn & I had gone South to Waynesville, Mo to renew my Drivers License, and the whole area South of us was dark & black, but we headed North & made it home before the rain & winds hit--although it ended with very little rain which we need now!

We praise the Lord for His mercy & goodness for Carolyn & I not being caught in the heavy rain & storms farther South of us! But so very sad about all those caught out on the Lake of the Ozarks & lost their lives by the capsizing of their boat! Another boat load made it to shore okay! Neither boat should have been on the lake with stormy weather brewing which increased quickly! Let us always pay attention to the weather conditions! Iowa also had a terrible tornado in Northern Iowa, yesterday! Here one minute, gone the next! Are you ready to meet Jesus? If not, don't wait until it is too late! God Bless Ma

n/t

Tragic accident. I will be glad to lift the family’s that were affected up to our father. Glad you and the wife are safe. God bless. PA.

God bless

Stay away from those war ll relics boats that's not the only time it has happened.They are surplus boats and are not safe :thumbdown:So sad it has happened ,but they need to be shut down ,if not will happen again:sadwalk:

Never heard about them before this accident happened, as it has been years & years since my family & I had been to Branson, MO or to Silver Dollar City! They will probably do something about keeping PPL safer on the lake after this--sure will cost them in paying out INS & may even be sued! So many lost their lives in this boat accident! Very tragic for the family of 11 who lost 9 members! So sad indeed! Praying for Jesus' comfort & peace with His strength to endure & overcome in the grief they are bearing! Amen! Ma

Yes, praying here! So sad!

Thank you, Sis Digger, & everyone! Life may seem long but actually is like a vapor here today & gone tomorrow! Let us all make the best of how long God Jehovah gives us to do His good works! Each day is the day the Lord has made; so let us rejoice & be glad in it! Amen! Sis Ma Betty