Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray for....................

Ma Betty in MO

Sister Glenda Latta and family, as my former pastor and her husband, Bro Latta, passed away Sunday, March 23rd from Cancer....didn't live very long after diagnosed and was 87 years young! He was a good pastor and both very good people and friends of mine! He had suffered a stroke last Fall or Winter before passing away! I cannot attend the funeral in Collinsville, IL, but my prayers are with her and all the families and I thank you all for praying for comfort and peace for them, too, in their time of grief and sorrow but 'tis a time of celebration at his funeral on the 26th, as we know his spirit has gone back to God, Who gave him life, and he will be with Jesus forever more on the Resurrection Day of God's faithful Saints! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

n/t

Thank you Ma for allowing us the honor of praying for the family of a Godly Man who evidently contributed to your life's walk in Christ as YOU do to ours.:please:
John

Thank you mudpuppy....and he was and she is a godly person and a very good friend to my brother Larry, Wanda and family and me! We attended gatherings honoring them and when one of our family graduated or celebrated birthdays and anniversaries! Such dear people and more than just a pastor and wife! True believers of Jesus and of the works that He did and does! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Steve....the funeral is today with Wanda and her daughter, Amanda, attending the visitation last night on her day off! I would have liked to have been there for both but travelling far is too much for me any more! May God Bless you, Nancy and son and family! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t