Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PLEASE PRAY

bossman

Hey Guys ,Its me I don't post much but is serious . I leave in the morning for Michigan in the morning My daughter court day is Monday, My soon to be x son in-law is throwing out general threats that He will not let them leave . Says he has a ccl and can get a gun anytime they are very Afraid Pray I will have safe trip and use Gods wisdom and not mine and will keep us covered in the Blood.
Help the judge to tell them to leave now, but its Gods hands The work of God says what so ever we in Jesus it SHALL be done.
Didn't mean to go on but I believe you guys are great Prayer Warriors ,And Please Know that even if I don't post much (poor writing skill) I see every request you make and pray for every on .
I love you in Jesus,
Danny

The prayers begin now and will continue. Let us know an update when you can.

Praying for God's guidance and protection in all that will be brought up in the court proceedings and to give the judge godly wisdom with Jesus' protective and loving arms around your daughter and family! Good overcomes evil, so be assurred our Lord hears and answers the prayers of His own and whatever happens it is in God's plans for each of you! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Lm back from Michigan , Didn't get to bring them back YET. The judge said he wants to wait till summer. The judge did tell him he has to pay half of all the bills or be in contempt . Had a great trip very tired drove 720 miles today. THANKS so much for your prayers God is doing a Great work

n/t

Praise the Lord for His tender mercies towards His own and just keep believing it will all work out for your daughter's good and for God's purpose! Amen! :angel: Ma