Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Plug?

ChicagoJohn

I love my Minelab E-Trac and my elbow bother me when I use my metal detector too long. I heard a lot good about XP Deus, light weight and I know its wireless. I wondered, do it have plug because I depend on my Vibraphone 280 for vibration because I am deaf. I will test at Windy City Metal Detector store in Chicago when the weather get better!

I would pose that question directly to XP via e-mail-- I have found they are very responsive to questions .
Does the Vibraprobe have it's own battery/power source or does the detector provide the power?
Have you looked at the Nokta detectors with the vibrating handle? Not quite the technology as in the Deus but certainly a viable option for the right type of hunting.

beepsilver said:
Is this what you mean?

Yes! THANKS so much!

No plug in then I cant use it! My deaf friend's girlfriend ( in Ohio) have XP Deus and he will test her metal detector then he will let me know!

sprchng said:
I would pose that question directly to XP via e-mail-- I have found they are very responsive to questions .
Does the Vibraprobe have it's own battery/power source or does the detector provide the power?
Have you looked at the Nokta detectors with the vibrating handle? Not quite the technology as in the Deus but certainly a viable option for the right type of hunting.

My vibraphone use 9 volt battery! It work on many metal detectors and my friend will test her girlfriend's XP Deus then will let me know!

It might very well work if you get the XP Deus adapter clip that fits on the receiver for the WS4 headphone set up. You would then use a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter and plug your vibraphone into that. I'll bet it would work but XP would be the best people to ask. I also don't see why it wouldn't work by using the adapter to plug into the remote , you just wouldn't be detached from the detector if you have to clip the vibraphone on it.

I will more than likely work too if it is a 3.5mm plug. Good luck.

Thank you! I will hear from my friend to check out on 1/8 to 1/4 adapter (3.5mm plug)! If I Get it then I will buy Andy's xp deus handbook! I have his Etrac handbook and its good book!