Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Plugging along with the Fors CoRe.

OregonGregg

Finally started getting some decent weather so made a trip up to one of my favorite sites. I used the FoRs CoRe ( Favorite machine) with the oor (4.7 x5") coil.

Detected in what is probably the nastier area of this site. Lots of nails of course, but worse than the nails it also contains lots of rusted tin. So I fought that battle and did finally end up with a Chinese Cash Coin, 1898 Barber dime and an 1883 V Nickel. It was sure fun to finally be able to get out again and even more fun, not having to come home skunked.

Attachments

• 20200302_133650 - Copy.jpg
    20200302_133650 - Copy.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 20200302_152719.jpg
    20200302_152719.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 190
Good hunt! That site looks familiar, I think I've hunted directly under that tree. Of course I wasn't using the Fors CoRe. :cry2:

Hey Tom, how ya been doing?
You gonna make the Wells,NV outing? Sure looking forward to it. Have always had a good time on the outings.

Planning on making the outing. Always had a good, productive time also.

Nice finds!

Thanks DigginLa,
Well if you find yourself bored and nothing to do around June 3rd, get to Wells, NV for the upcoming outing. It looks like quite a group is going to be there this year. Lots of nice sites full of dense nails and rusted tin to play in :)