Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pocket spill and an Indian

bbqman

Back out today for 2 hours at a tear down site. I was determined to dig a few iffy signals today and one deep one I got, not all that iffy, at about 9 inches turned out to be a penny under a big ole root. I thought it was an old wheatie, but on rinsing it off when I got home turned out to be the first IH with my SE ! 1890, the oldest coin I have found with the SE so far. Went to the back of the lot and started doing some slow sweeping in fairly deep vegetation(3-4inches) and got some bouncy signals but strong ones, clear and high, along with some null. Turned out to be 2 rosies (`46, `60) and 2 wheaties(`44, `4:geek:and 2 nails, all about 5 inches. The best spill I have run across with the SE,even though i dinged the `60 a little. I got some real deep good signals, but in several cases, could not dig them, even with the predator raven. Bone dry and rock hard. We got a brief rain this morning , but it is going to take 4-5 inches to improve this mess. HH

Yes, would be happy to send some moisture your way. Hope things improve for you soon.

Love those Indians ! And a very nice pocket spill too !

Nice pocket spill Randy. Gotta love those IHs. That Se is something else isn't it. Your silver count sure is climbing, hope you get the rain you need.

Congratulations on your first IH with the Explorer! May you find many more!

Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Way to find all those goodies mixed in with the nails. That's also a sweet Indian Head cent. Be happy to send down the rain we got today in NE Ohio - must have been an inch or two.

nice finds we are getting the rain here invermont now but nice to see it now the ground will thaw and the snow go so i can get some real detectng done finaly

good job cleaning up that spill:super: