Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pocket spill at dusk

okdirtfisher

:super:I am liking the MXT PRO like my 300 also but I found myself wanting to analyze every signal., seemed I could hunt a 3x3 area while my buddies had covered the park.truth is I found myself getting discourage and kinda fell away.However I just bought the PRO and am back in the hunt.Found the pocket spill in a yard I've covered numerous times The merc just before dusk,then someone was interested in what I was doing, talked to him about an hour.He told me a tale about a gold shipment lost in the Inola,OK. area mid 1800's guess I'll goggle it.anyway it's now dark and I'm still hunting, found the four wheaties within a 1 square ft. area of the merc the 10dd is an awesome coil.opted for it in place of the12'' seeing how my 300 came with it.I guess my next one will have what ever upgrades whites come up with next for the MXT.:beers:
In speaking about falling away please don't get me wrong,I've found alot of goodies with my MXT300 and it's a fine machine and I still like to analyze it's just now I've more tones to deal with, my first thought when starting out in the sport/hobby/just plain fun,was to have a video audio library of my finds now I'm a step closer.

Nice finds. I enjoy using the MXT Pro at night...the backlight sure is an awesome update to the MXT. I ended my hunt early (as the sun was going down this evening) because I was in a park that I'd rather not be around in the dark...:blink:

WOW! Congrats on the pocket spill. Gotta love those and you got an old one. :bouncy: That's a Big bonus. I know what you mean about analyzing. I too do that at times just to see if I know what I'm going to dig. I end up digging it, but I guess it's part of the thrill of the hunt. HH, Nancy

Nice finds, gotta love spills!