Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Poem--A MEMORIAL TO MORALITY

Missouri--Ma Betty

A MEMORIAL TO MORALITY...poem...Composed by Sister Betty Huett.....August 23, 2009.jpg
A MEMORIAL TO MORALITY....Composed August 23, 2009  Page Two.jpg

Had a pastor who was considering retirement. He said I am looking forward to going to heaven. But I have no desire to rush the lord as much as one second. The day before he passed away our pastor went to visit him. He told the pastor that he had made it all the way to the gates of heaven and they would not let him in. He was distressed by that. He could not think of anything he had done or not done that got him turned away. His Daughter said that night before he went to sleep that he prayed for each person by name. He passed that night and the gates of heaven swung wide open and he was greeted. "Well done my good and Faithful Servant". He still had that one last prayer that he needed to send to heaven. He had lived to be 93.

Amen Betty time is getting closer :)

Yes! Very true, Bro Bill, but only God our Heavenly Father knows our appointed time of mortal death & when His Son, Jesus, will return to rapture us, God's Children, home to live with Him forever! Praise God for His mercy & His grace! Amen! Ma:)