Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

POEM--I am ready to go BUT when will Jesus come & get God's saints?

Missouri--Ma Betty

ARISE MY CHILD...Betty Huett---June 11, 1989.jpg

Ma you have a very good talent. That is a good poem.

Thank you, Travis, BUT God Jehovah gets the glory & praise, for it is His Holy Spirit's inspiration given to me to write Christian Poetry & witness for Jesus' love & forgiveness for all sinners & that is who we are in need of a Savior until we are saved by His grace & become His Child & then in our love for Him by His love within us, we can & should call Jesus, Lord, Who is God with us!

I read where President Trump is OKAYING for the Churches & religious organizations to be opened up & attended as essential businesses to PEOPLES' mental & physical health--too many suicides, child & spousal abuse, having no job nor income is very difficult on families who are poorer & haven't the hope in Jesus like we do! Prayers for your family (hope all our well as I am not on FB any longer)? & for others who are working long hours & too many days or nights in a row! Our nation & society are so out of balance right now! Praying, also, for God's mercy upon the USA & this sinful WORLD! May He protect & provide for His Children by the reelection of Trump & the end for good of this Coronavirus & all diseases--let us truly believe & make it happen! AMEN!

Please everyone get out in NOVEMBER & VOTE RED! Our flag's red stripes represent the precious blood of Jesus shed for all & for our Military men & women's shed blood, who fought &/or died to help keep America free from all enemies! Keep praying & have faith, for Trump will win, again! AMEN & AMEN! Ma

You have turned out a very philosophical and interesting poem. I think you should continue to write and share your creativity with people. Perhaps your poems will be able to inspire someone, support them in a difficult moment, or lead them to the right thoughts. I am sure that everyone can be a creator.

Thank you, #54--& WELCOME to the Find MD Forum! WOW! I started writing Spiritual poems in 1987.? This poem goes back to 1989 when I was able to type & copy them on my ME Computer (2000) & then to the different forums; but, alas, I am unable to do that now, as a slight stroke & several diseases hinder in my being able to remember how to copy them & moving into my daughter's home doesn't help -- as my Copier & Printer aren't set up in this small bedroom to use nor are my many poems available to be typed & ready to copy, as they are stored here & there when moved by Tami, out of my Apartment, after two Compression Fractures of my lower back--Very Painful!

I have trouble remembering & typing because I forget more easily now & have Tremors really bad when stressed--I thought I had Parkinson's Disease but now not sure--no Meds for Tremors, my Hospice Nurse daughter, Susan, says. She is the one who handles all my medical paperwork & takes me for any care visits that are needed! I miss being able to copy them, so PPL could read them if they wanted to do so--but those days seem to be gone & I am on low monthly SS Income which is only helped by Medicare & that costs a monthly payment, also! I have 3000 plus poems handwritten but most aren't typed--I should have been typing them instead of Metal Detecting too much, but I became addicted to the hobby & so neither me nor God is happy about it, for it is more important for the saving of lost souls!

Do you know Jesus, as your own personal Savior & Lord? Sure, hope so, for to know we are going to be caught up into God's Kingdom on the Faithful Saints Resurrection Day is more important than anything else in our own life & then the rest will be taken care of by the help of our Wonderful Lord God Jehovah & His Amazing Grace by His One & Only Son, Jesus! My POEMS are written by the Inspired Word of Almighty God by the Baptism of His Holy Spirit dwelling within my heart, soul & mind--As far as being philosophical is a new one to me but I do hope they are interesting enough for PPL to read & continue to the end for the whole meaning of Jesus' love, Who changes each TRUE BELIEVER from the inside out making him or her a newly born-again creation in our Savior & Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! Ma

Last edited:
You have turned out a very philosophical and interesting poem. I think you should continue to write and share your creativity with people. Perhaps your poems will be able to inspire someone, support them in a difficult moment, or lead them to the right thoughts. I am sure that everyone can be a creator.

Are you the same member as #54? These are the same words that I've already answered & thank you, JobyeBelchior: Same New Member??

Well, yes if they have the desire to create something in this Natural World concerning the Culture, they have been raised in than let it happen--What we have Good or Bad has been created by someone(s) out of what Almighty God Created First--It is All in Jesus Christ, His One & Only beloved Son, JESUS, Who died in each Sinners place that we might be saved by Believing Faith in Him, Repenting of our SIN & have EVERLASTING LIFE by His FORGIVING GRACE!

I think since 1986, when I was truly SAVED, I have inspired others not only on the INTERNET forums but across the USA when I used to write letters & send poems, too, when answering Singles ADS a year or more after the divorce -- hopefully, by God's Holy Spirit moving within them there have been several saved--that was also when ,by the Spirit of my Lord, I was writing, typing & printing poetry concerning the EVILNESS of Murdering babies, whom when born alive are true blessings to parents who raised them with love for them & for each other!

Our U. S. Constitution is the Christian background for all American Citizens to have Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness, by our RELIGIOUS-- Christian Forefathers who loved, obeyed & honored Jesus by settling America's Constitutional Laws on God's Laws & GOD CREATED INNOCENT Babies in His Image & never to be Murdered or harmed in any way, as God our Heavenly Father loves His Little Children whether babies or adults-- at the time of our salvation repentance & forgiveness & we each become an adopted Jew into His Family! Ma

First Church Love holds the same opinion, so I sometimes go to their services. Over the years, people have begun to forget the true purpose of faith. It should help us love and respect the people around us, share kindness and help those in need. It means being human because God is everywhere.

First Church Love holds the same opinion, so I sometimes go to their services. Over the years, people have begun to forget the true purpose of faith. It should help us love and respect the people around us, share kindness and help those in need. It means being human because God is everywhere.

A church service filled with God's Holy Spirit blessing the congregation through songs, by the preaching of Jesus' Gospel Truth & having alter calls is my kind of church to attend but Iam just not able to drive & go wherever God sends me; therefore, I spread His good news by NET whenever & wherever I can! In 7 more days, if still living, I will be 87 & that is a long life to me! Praise God & Thank You, Jesus, for your mercy & grace to be able to serve You as long as You allow me to do so! Ma