Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

POOF it's GONE!!

widebody

[size=large]Set about rounding up funds for a used V3i 4sale @ Indian Nations Detectors, one of the forum sponsors. Saw he had one last night. Checked again this late morning and, POOF it was gone. had a real good price ,i thought. $950 w/headset, $850 w/o headset. they don't seem to last long on the shelf. If only ya coulda waited one more day Chuck will know tomorrow if i continue the hunt of hang my head and put my tail between my legs in dfeat. was looking forward to learning the machine. Do you start like ya do with the DFX of XLT, in relic using the preset programs?

HH.[/size]

I saw it listed, too bad you didn't get it. I was late on two good deals this week myself.

Yes the stock programs are where you start. Unlike the DFX which had weak stock programs the V3I programs are hotter. For many newer people they need to tune them down. You wouldn't have that problem.

[size=large]as far as i've seen i'd be the only v3i in town. seen and had MXTs and MXT Pros and M6s MLs and even F-75. and there's been a couple of XLTs and coin-masters and one tek delta, some ATpros and Ace 250s. not one V3x or V3i. i'd settle for the V3X but i'm very interested in the Polar Plot of the V3i.
we have a small town and at least 40 active hunters all going to the same parks and schools.i'm also a very avid fan of the D2.. i don't think i'll have as much trouble as a newbie but i've had the XLT three yrs. and still haven't mastered it. every time i went to practice i'd end up hunting. so i'm more interested in the newer bells and whistles.

HH [/size]

I have dealt with Chuck as he lives just less than 30 miles from me and he has given me some great deals. He always has trade ins so keep checking with him. I bet if you let him know what your looking for he'll let you know when something comes in. That's how I got my Spectra. Thanks and good luck!

Bradwheat

V3i
AT Pro
Vaquero

[size=large]got my last great deal from chuck. My mxt pro. Good idea about calling him on this. Thanks.

HH[/size]

[size=large]it is good to have a very good machine. i enjoyed it while i had it. hope to enjoy V3i even more so. hope the mxt pro is serving you very well.

HH.[/size]

Hope you get that V soon. If we hear about one we will let you know. I'll close this thread and good luck.