Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pooped pants, plus I get silver!

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3OX0P8SLM4

It was getting late so I couldn't go too far. I decided to take the Etrac to hit a section that I pounded for a month in the fall. I had dug at least 15 silver coins from this small area including Barber dimes, a Barber quarter, Buffalos, wheats, etc. I changed directions from the direction I went last year. I don't know if that's what helped but I got 2 silvers that I should have caught last season. Oh well, I'm glad to get them now! Also got a couple wheats and a Buff. Just goes to show you, there's always stuff left over.

It just shows tfat you need to grid a good spot. Sometimes it is a pain in the butt to grid, but we need to do it.. Nice work... KEN,,, IND.

I am gridding a 40 Acre field. I am using the CTX's GPS to aid in the gridding. It has paid off for me. I have about 6 acres done and last year I found more silver than I have ever found before in one year, most of it from that 6 acres. Including a silver half.

I have hunted a 25 by 50 foot area that used to be the front lawn of an old school ten different times. Each time gridding at a different angle and I still pull coins that I went over before.HH Ed in co