Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

possible 1700's button?

rsarge1

Hi I just found this button here in the Denver area and if I'm right it is dated to the 1700's by the shape of the shank the only cleaning I've done is with a tooth brush and soap and water, it seems to be one piece with a shield in the middle a crown on top and a lion on the left as well as a unicorn on the right, I was wondering if any of you experts know what it might be and how should I go about cleaning it, thanks

after cleaning it up I found it not to be real, cast metal that was plated LOL had me going for a while, oh well maybe next time

Go !! I feel sorry for you but next time will be something much more interesting,
  good luck