Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Possible big diamond ring found with Tesoro Sand Shark

SpiritRelic

I just got the new Sand Shark last Friday,so i take it to the beach Sunday.The first hour nets this ring!.And come to find out the H that is stamped before the 925 denotes type of diamond cut.The middle stone is a light aqua marine blue?.But the two stones on the side are clear.Could the two side stones be diamonds and the middle stone be some other type of rock?I guess i got to go to the jewelry store.Could a engagement ring have different stones?.I am super excited because i have never found a expensive type ring yet. :-D

I sure hope you get that ring appraised, and its an expensive one! Keep us in the loop.
Mud

I don't want to burst your bubble but the 925 means silver and usually a CZ stone would go into a silver setting, where a diamond would go in a gold setting. I hope that I am wrong though...

PCJ

mudpuppy said:
I sure hope you get that ring appraised, and its an expensive one! Keep us in the loop.
Mud

Not so quick there Mudpuppy. My sister worked 20 years for a very high end jeweler. I also found a ring once with a diamond in it, but thought it was a CZ because it was a .925 silver set. Well I gave it to her, like all my other finds that needed professional cleaning and when she gave it back to me, she was all smiles. She then informed me that it was a real diamond. She then explained that it really isn't that common, but some women are just allergic to gold, or they just have bad skin reactions to wearing gold. Most end up getting a Silver set or Platinum.

Spirit, You should for sure get it check out. I also agree, may be a Blue Topaz or Aquamarine.......

Wouldn't the h stamped before .925 just denote what wll fit in the setting ??
Not trying to steal you thunder but would think the marks are there before the stones even put in ?

Thanks everyone.I need to study up on jewelry if i am going to try to find some.There is really a lot to it.Hallmarks,stones etc...It has been a long time since i found a cool ring.Hanging out in the woods all the time does not do any good for locating jewelry.I am slowly becoming a beach bum now i guess.Women go in the ocean and there hands shrink.Then with the combination of sun tan lotion mixed with the water and there it goes.Years ago i watch a old friend lose $2000.00 worth of rings throwing a football on the beach.He had suntan lotion on his hand.I actually saw both rings flying through the air and into the water. :devil: