Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Possible Fisher purchase

Stephen (TX)

I am not a Fisher user and have only had one Fisher machine (other than the Shadow that is assembled by Fisher) in the past. I traded for a Coinstrike one time and admittedly did not give myself enough time to learn the machine before I sold it. I have an opportunity to buy a CZ-5 in great condition for $250.00. Is this a good price and how will the CZ-5 compare with my Shadow X-3. Thanks for any help or advice you can give

let me know, because I would be interested in it myself. The CZ5 is one of the if not the best coin machine that I have ever used. Simple to use, simple to ground balance, has 3 tones fantastic notching system, great depth at about 10" on a penny and about 12" on a quarter depending on your soil type. Its hip mountable and is pretty right on with target ID and depth, what more could you ask for.

I think Fisher made a big mistake when they discontinued the CZ5 after umpteen years. Also the CZ5 is a nickel magnet.