Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Possible last hunt scores gold ring!

Bucksport

I had given up on getting out again this season. The weather looked like it was going to be too cold. I wish I would have gotten back into it earlier this year.
The overnight temp was 30, but by afternoon it had warmed up to a balmy 37. I decided that between my winter prep chores I would venture out for a quick hour of detecting. I have been running the 4” coils on my machines lately. They are just so much fun that way. I took my Eurotek Pro and the Tracker IV our this time. Started scanning around the benches on the sidelines in the girls soccer field. A few zincs and dimes here and there. Nothing special, but finds are finds. I got a light scratchy sound with the Tracker. I have the tones set to break just above nickel. Still dig the mixed pull tab signals though. I switched to all tone and down 3-4 inches popped up a nice little 10k gold ring with hearts. It was a little bent, but landed on my wife’s finger mostly round.
I’m very glad I braved the chilly wind today. I love my Tracker!
778-A1-D3-B-8050-442-A-A5-ED-C0-A4-AFD8-DD31.jpg

Nice find on the gold. 30 degrees, ideal digging weather. Keeps the rif raf indoors. LOL HH jim tn

That’s awesome brother, that’s how I got my wife addicted to my new hobby. Finding two nice rings in two days caused her to say she wanted me to get her a small detector. I got her a Bounty Hunter quick draw II and a pinpointer. She is making me shirts, hats and coats through her business that makes specialized items for Saddlebred horse lovers. She is putting pictures of us hunting on those items. Thanks for sharing the finds!!

Thanks! Buy her a 4” coil for that machine and it will change the game for her.
Looking forward to seeing the finds you make.
HH