Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Posting Pictures

jjaddict

I know some people have trouble posting pictures because of the resizing. The method that I use is really simple.

When I upload a picture on my computer and click on it, it shows up in "windows picture and fax viewer".

From here, on the bottom right hand corner there is a little picture frame just to the left of the question mark, when you move the mouse over it it says "Closes this program and opens the image for editing" click on it. It will bring the picture up in Microsoft Paint. You can skip the beginning part by just going into Paint and pulling up the picture from there if you want.

Once in Paint, on the top menu bar click on "Image"
Then click on Stretch/Skew
On the top stretch section, I reduce the percentage from 100 down to 15-25% on both the vertical and horizontal. Viola

Now just go to "File" then "save as" and name it how you like and put it where you like.

It may be a little different if you have a different version of Windows than I do, I've used newer versions than mine, like Vista, and they are even more simple. Good luck, hope this helps 505ranger.

:help:Thanks jj
I found a1990 two pence at a carnival site that I detected on 11-01-2011. My stepson was trying to tell me, I think the same thing. He is a photagrapher and had a shoot today but said when he gets done he will take some pictures for me and show me how to post them .So i"m pretty excited about maybe getting some pictures out there.
Thanks again Adam
ranger

Two pence, sweet! Never found one of those. I love looking at pics of other people's finds, can't wait for you start sharing some!!