Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pot Pipe, Silver and a Buffalo to boot.

Gandorf

Trying to learn my new D2 coil today and I think it went rather well. The Jefferson is 1941, the buffalo is 1930 and the quarter is 1947 all found within 6 inches of each other at 5 inches deep. The pipe was a few feet away. The site has been hunted heavily through the years but is very trashy and evidently much has been left behind. I am amazed that the 10" dd handled it so well.

Should really write to White's and tell them to add "pot pipe" to the TID/VDI chart! :yikes: :rofl:

While they are adding TID/VDI items maybe they should add this item that I found at the beach.

Someone has been sniffing. Now that they have lost their spoon they will have to go back to using a piece of glass and a razor blade.

[attachment 311061 cokespoon.jpg]

Now how do you know that's a pot pipe? :smoke:

I think that is exactly what happened. I quess it could have fallen from an English gent's pocket while walking his Yorkie in the park, but then again it's easier and cheaper to buy pot around here than Sir Walter Raleigh.