Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pouches for beach

Deep Digger

My fanny pack of 4 years no longer has zippers, and is literally coming apart at the seams.
Short of having the girlfriend sewing me a new one (on hands and knees), what are some of
you all using? I see Demarco has some nice looking ones. Any others I should consider?
Is velcro or zippers the way to go?
Not new to the hobby, but new to pouches.
Thanks.
Deep Digger

Those pouches are great, i got one of the first ones and just recently bought the second one, the latest models have better mesh, the zippers never snag with sand on either and you don't need to look which part your in as one has a pull cord and the other doesn't so you don't mix things up(trash one side, goodies in the other) a quick run under the tap or dip in the waves and all the sand runs out, i used to get hell from the wife for filling the sink with sand, not anymore. My first one is still going but on its last legs as its been filled umpteen times with all kinds of sharp items including brokem glass (which i pick up if i see) rusty cans etc, the nylon mesh is still whole and holding but the plastic covering is flaking off, as mentioned the mesh has been greatly improved(if thats possible) so should last longer. Going on for 2 years i think its lasted longer than the minelab one that was done in in 4 months of the same abuse.

It has been one of the best pouch's on the market for surf and beach detecting.

It took several years to find a supplier of the product, I first used it back in early 2001.....

Then the company went out of business in 2004.....It took until about 2008 to find a supplier.

Thanks

I had one of the original pouches Joe sells, used it for 8 years, and it was still in one piece. The new ones he has have better zippers and the mesh is probably a bit stronger. They cost a little more than some others but are well worth it. ~John

Yep, that is the one I use and recommend.:thumbup:
Finds Pouch

im useing the mesh pouch that kellyco sells,its been working great for me for the past 3 years now,only thing is its not seen a beach in a few months and now its in the minelab bag waiting to get out..hopfully with new detector mrs cluas might bring??
hope this helps a bit
hh
john