Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pounding the Park

BHNugget

I made it back to the park Ive been pounding this past weekend.While the targets are getting harder to find,they are still there,it just takes a more methodical search to coax them out.I switched from the D2 to the 6X10 to get a little better separation.The 6X10 kinda surprised me when it sounded off on a 1916 wheatie that was at seven inches.I wasnt really expecting that kind of depth from this coil and didnt know I had a wheatie until I actually dug it.It VDI'ed at a jumpy +51 to +65.All in all,I pulled 17 wheats,1 silver dime,a silver ring with black hills gold leafs and some other misc items.Im not sure why it is,but the deep copper lincolns that arent wheats are driving me nuts at this site,because they are coming in with high VDIs that I swear are silver signals (very high +70s to mid +80s).

n/t

Thats got to be satisfying to go back in and keep it comin". I'm seeing Indians spike at 92! Crazy but predictable. Only good!

Congratulations on a fine hunt:clapping:, nothing there to complain about. Same with me on the deeper copper Lincolns, they can fool me into thinking I'm hitting silver or dimes.