Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Power Setting?

DukeOBass

I see mention of a Power level setting in the manual but can't seem to locate it in any of the menus.

Menu.... SENS. - left EXPERT - TX 1 / TX 2 / TX 3.....
Its not working like many things, that we get more depth.. Depending the soil and mineralization.

Thank you! Are you saying not to use it?

I think what he is saying is the power setting doesn't necissarily improve the depth like say the Etrac. If you do some testing at TX 2 and then jump to TX 3 I dout you will see any difference in depth. The sensitivity is where to improve depth. The default starts at 90 but when you jump to say 95 there is a considerable difference.

Have you started reading Andy's book yet? That will explain everything and anything you can think of.

XP are Saying it this way....
By default the power is set to level 2, which offers a very dependable performance level that is largely sufficient in most cases.
The power only has a subtle effect on the device

Thanks. Yes, I started reading Andy's book. I'm in the Features, Frunctions and Controls of the Deus at the beginning of the book.

Thank you.